Soda Ash Light
Soda Ash Light or light Soda Ash is an important basic industrial alkali chemical used in soap and detergents, pulp and paper, iron and steel, aluminium cleaning compounds, water softening and dyeing, in fibre–reactive dyes, effluent treatment and production of chemicals.
Soda Ash Light
|Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling
|Causes serious eye irritation
|Dyes, Coloring Agent, Detergent, Fertilizer etc.
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
We are instrumental in providing our customers with the best quality products and services."For Coa and msds please contact us". Get best price for Soda Ash Light , CAS No. 497-19-8, Na2CO3, of purity 99%in packaging size of 50 kg Bag.
Most Common Uses-
- Manufacture of glass, where it reduces the melting temperature of the sand used in glass formation and helps in the 'workability' or shaping of glass articles such as tableware and float glass,
- Making soaps and detergents, where it is employed as a builder, or filler, to give a smoother surface,
- Production of chemicals such as sodium silicate, sodium bicarbonate and percarbonate, and sodium chromate and dichromate,
- Pulp and paper manufacture, water treatment, effluent treatment, metallurgy and drugs
Soda ash is the trade name for sodium carbonate, a chemical refined from the mineral trona or sodium-carbonate-bearing brines (both referred to as "natural soda ash") or manufactured from one of several chemical processes (referred to as "synthetic soda ash"). It is an essential raw material in glass, chemicals, detergents, and other important industrial products. In 1998, in terms of production, soda ash was the 11th largest inorganic chemical of all domestic inorganic and organic chemicals, excluding petrochemical feedstocks.
- Tata Chemicals manufactures light soda ash using the Solvay process. We are the world's third-largest producer of soda ash and the most geographically diversified soda ash company. Our manufacturing facilities in India, the UK, the US and Kenya constitute an efficient supply chain that can service customers across the globe.
- We have a global capacity of around 5.5 million tonnes of soda ash per annum, of which 60 per cent is from natural deposits at Wyoming, USA, and Lake Magadi, Kenya. Besides, the company owns 35 per cent of the global low-cost and sustainable natural soda ash capacity.